FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $50+
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:- Contact information including name, address, phone number, or email address.
- Demographic information such as age, birth date, gender, postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Purchase information, such as items purchased, payment method, payment information, billing, and shipping address.
- Account information may include Contact, Purchase information as well as your account password, wish list, and product reviews.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or marketing preferences and interests.
How We Use Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better products, services, and experiences in particular for the following reasons:
- Business purposes of maintaining our internal record keeping and any other business purpose permitted by law.
- Provide products and services to improve our products and services, such as fulfilling your orders, processing payments, and maintaining your account.
- Customized marketing and advertising, promotional emails, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- Legal and safety purposes, to address legal and regulatory compliance issues, and to notify you of any recalls.
We are committed to ensuring that your confidential information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have established suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do encourage you to take steps to help protect your information by using complex passwords, not sharing your password with others, logging off and closing website sessions, install the latest security updates and virus software.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis, and the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:- You can opt out of email marketing or advertising by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link.
- For text messages, text “STOP” in response to a text message you received.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by contacting our customer service department.
- Please note that opt-out requests may take up to 8-10 weeks to become effective.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Notices and Disclosures- Our website or mobile app may provide links to other internet sites, content, or videos maintained by third parties that we are not responsible for.
This policy may update or change as permitted by law. All updates will be available on our website with an effective date.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us by using the form on the Contact page.
This policy is effective June 1, 2022.
*Free Shipping on orders $50+
Free Samples on all orders!
Natural & Organic
Give $15 Get 15